I AM BACK + COLLEGE LIFE AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN

10:00:00 PM

HEEY GUYS! It's been 84 years, I know. You probably don't even remember me anymore. So let's meet again, I am Marina and this is my all things everything blog. I have been really regular and enjoyed writing so much, but life got in the way and I had to stop for a long while.




Many things have happened and a lot has changed in my life and I can't wait to share everything with you. I haven't written for so long and I am so happy to be back. SOO let's catch up. I have started my first year at the University of filology and everything is going really well. It has been rough at times, especially at the beginning but I have managed to get a 4.00 GPA for the first semester and hopefully this one goes as smoothly. I am living in a dorm and everything is easy peasy lemon squeezy. Just kidding, it obviously isn't but I am trying my best and giving my best shots. I have made so many friends and got really close with four of them and I hope will we grow together and cherish our friendships for a lifetime. Though we are only at the beginning. The University is pretty fun, we have to do a lot of work, but that doesn't put a lot of pressure on me, because I am enjoying what I am studying and I see myself doing this job in the future. I have grown a lot and became a lot self confident, built myself from the ashes and grown into a tulip (my fave flower haha). I will be writing more about my struggle with anxiety and nightmares which have taken over my life for a while, but I haven't let them get me down. They did win for a while, but finally I won them over and now I am much stronger and braver. Courage doesn't always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying I will try again tomorrow. This sentence goes through my mind every single day and I keep repeating it to myself whenever I don't feel so good.

The people I have surronded myself with are really positive and we lift each other up all the time. My family is doing really well and I have nothing to complain. Times have been hard but you will read all about that in my next post. For now I'll leave you off with these photos, just so you remember what I look like and we will definitely be seeing each other again. I can't promise anything for the schedule but you will be seeing me pretty regularly. I mean final exams are coming up so that expect anything grand, but I will be here. I am looking forward to seeing and reading all of you again. I HAVE MISSED YOU IMMENSELY. 


COLLEGE FRIENDS








SPEAK TO YOU REAL SOON.
UNTIL NEXT TIME.
LOVE, M xxx





You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. It's a story that many follow. No matter where you go to where I and many people follow me. For anyone who wants to read his story can read and follow it.


    gclub

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for allowing me to view this portal which is full of relevant knowledge. We have reviewed the information provided and can claim that this is quite authenticated and we would recommend this to our friends. Surely we would also like to introduce ourself as HND Assignment help with below set of relevant websites:
    bloglovin.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts