Liebster Award

12:52:00 PM

When I found out I was nominated for the Liebster award, I couldn't have felt more happy and pleased about it! I would love to thank lovely Katie over at Kaleidoscope Peonies  for nominating me! Her blog is honestly one of my favorites and I really like that she writes about literature as that is one of my favorite topics and what I also love to write about most. Also her lifestyle and travel posts are brilliant! Her blog design and photos are wonderful too!




What is a Liebster Award? 

The Liebster Award originated in 2011 and is a way to celebrate & welcome new bloggers into the blogging world. It helps people discover new blogs and connect with other bloggers. Liebster is a word of German origin which roughly translates as: dearest, valued, welcome, lovely. 

What are the rules? 

There are a few variations, but these are the most consistent ones-

  • Mention & thank the blogger that nominated you in the post.
  • Answer the 11 questions given by the blogger who nominated you.
  • Nominate 5-11 blogs. 
  • Create 11 new questions for them to answer & let them know they are nominated!

Katie asked:

1. What is your favourite blog post you've written and why?
- I have fairly recently started writing my blog and I have really been enjoying it and one of my absolute favorite posts is '' Favorite Summer Reads ''. I enjoyed writing it, because writing about books is one of my favorite topics and because I decided to take my own photos for the post and I have really liked doing it!

2. What is your favourite TV series?
- I am very passionate about my TV shows and I will surely be posting about them, but two of my top faves are Friends and Pretty Little Liars :)

3. What is the best tip you've learnt about blogging?
- The best tip I learned about blogging is to just enjoy what you are posting and also to write as regularly as possible.

4. Where is one place you'd love to visit?
- The answer to that one would definitely be New York, visiting it is on the of my bucket list! I love its architecture and way of life, and my ultimate dream is to go there one day!

5. What is your favourite book and why?
- I am a huge bookworm and reading books is my favorite leisure activity as you could tell by some of my previous posts. My ultimate favorite book is '' Perks of being a wallflower '', because it is so emotional, heart-breaking and hilarious at the same time. I also could relate to the main character Charlie and that is one of the many reasons why I can read it over and over again and never get bored of it.

6. What is one thing you've done that you're really proud of?
- Honestly, I am really proud of myself for taking on this blogging adventure, because I am really enjoying it and I would love to see my blog grow and progress as I go along :)

7. What is your favourite season? 
- This changes all the time, but currently it's spring! It is simply a lovely season, because it is not too warm or too cold, you can still layer your clothes and wear cute outfits, also it is the season where everything blooms and the nature looks picturesque. I love summer too, because my birthday is in summer, but it is sometimes way too hot for my liking!

8. Describe one of your happiest days.
- This one is hard too pick, but the one that really sticks out in my memory is the day my younger brother was born. I was an only child for quite some time and I was loving all the attention I was being given but I was really excited when he was born, because it meant I have a pal for the rest of my life and someone to blame when I do something wrong! We often argue and annoy each other, but at the end of the day, we are always there for one another :)

9. What is your favourite quote? (from a book/a person/motivational)
- '' Happiness can be found even in the darkest times, if one only remembers to turn on the light '' by Albus Dumbledore of the Harry Potter series.

10.  What do you find most challenging about blogging?
- The thing I find challenging about blogging is coming up with new ideas to write about :)

11.  What motivated you to start a blog?
- I have loved reading other people's blogs, especially Zoella's as she is one of my ultimate faves and she has inspired me and encouraged me to write! Also, when my best friend suggested we start blogging I felt very excited and motivated, so I have to thank her  for this as well :)


      I nominate:

I have nominated them, because they are some of my recent faves and I really love their content and posts :)

And my questions for you are:

1. Who inspired you to start yout own blog?
2. What is your favorite thing about blogging?
3. What direction do you see your blog going?
4. Describe your personal style.
5. What is your all favorite movie and why?
6. Your top three places to visit.
7. What is your favorite social media and how often do you use it?
8. Your favorite makeup brand.
9. Do you have a style icon and if so, who is it?
10. Where would you like to travel next?
11. What is your favorite post you have written?

I look forward to reading your post and thanks again Katie for the nomination. Love, M xx




You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Hi thank you so much for nominating me! I will post it sometime this week ☺️ Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, lovely! Your blog is amazing and I look forward to reading your post xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the nomination!! :P x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome Jane xx I really enjoy your posts and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such good and detailed answers! x

    www.paulamarieee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely answers and congrats for the award :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely answers and congrats for the award :*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh thanks so much for the nomination lovely! Makes me so happy to be nominated for these things! I actually only did the Liebster award tag last month but I wish I could do it again I love your questions! Also love your answers too, we're so similar, my favourite show is Pretty Little Liars (Which is back tonight whooop) and my fave book is Perks of being a Wallflower. Plus Zoe inspired me to blog! Thanks again Marina <3 x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Leigh, your blog is really one of my faves! Oh my goodness, we really are,that's amazing! Have you seen the new Pll episode? It was so intense, I loved it xx

      Delete
  8. AnonymousJune 24, 2016

    This is such a great post. Also thank you so much for the nomination, sorry I'm a bit late, but you are doing so well with your blog. I really hope you stick with it because I feel like you could really reach a lot of people. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sia for a lovely comment, it really means a lot to me. Your blog is amazing as well and your posts are so inspirational xx

      Delete

Popular Posts